Register here for the March 2 conference, featuring transpo gurus from across the country such as:
- Reid Ewing, Professor, University of Utah
- Regina Freer, Los Angeles City Planning Commission
- Eran Ben-Joseph, author Rethinking a lot (forthcoming) Professor, MIT
- Jackie Douglas, Executive Director, Livable Streets
- Jose Luis Moscovich, Executive Director, San Francisco Transportation Authority
More about the conference from UCLA:
As the support behind the complete streets movement continues to evolve, exemplary on-the-ground projects are steadily growing in strength and in numbers. What are recent accomplishments that have made appearances on the horizon of this movement, how have these efforts fared in their objectives to redefine and repurpose streets as public spaces? What are promising new approaches and strategies for implementing complete and living streets in California and in the U.S.? The second UCLA Complete Streets conference will present speakers from academia and practice to share observations and findings about recent accomplishments and explore new research and complete streets implementation examples.